Join the Cognivue team if you will thrive working in a fast paced “start-up” work environment where your job will be to drive adoption of a new medical technologies.
Medical Device Sales Representative- Syracuse, New York
If you are an assertive, competitive, and “enough is never enough” B2B sales professional… if you thrive in a fast paced “start-up” work environment where your job is to drive adoption of a new FDA-cleared, first of its kind device, please keep reading.
Clinical Account Manager
Our Field Sales Executives are our first line of contact for our customers. We need someone who is not afraid to learn, call on all clinical specialties and sites including primary care, specialty, clinics, hospitals and IDNs. We have a best-in-class clinical and practice management training program as well as outstanding clinical, customer service, and marketing resources at your fingertips helping assist in the sales process. Ongoing coaching and development by all levels of management help ensure you have everything you need to be successful!
- Professionally and expertly sell a new technology into the marketplace.
- Clinically differentiate as well as communicate our practice management/business benefit to the customer
- Close new customers
- Drive adoption and value proposition of our Cognivue technology to customer
- Hit sales goals and metrics that are consistent with the position
- Must be professional at all times, upholding Cognivue’s core values, while working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- Eager to Learn and execute consultative sales strategies
- Aggressive Closer
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Proficiency with technology is a must
- Positive attitude!
- Good verbal and written communication
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
Join the Cognivue Team and Enjoy:
- Room for Professional Growth and Advancement
- Healthcare Coverage
- Bonuses! Contest Money!
- Paid Vacation Time
Best of all: BASE PAY + UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS!
No Agencies, please
"My favorite things about working at Cognivue are our brilliant, creative, and collaborative team, the opportunity to partner with innovative leaders in healthcare, and our commitment to helping create positive change in our country’s approach to cognitive care."Andy Costigan, Clinical Account Manager
"I love being a part of something so innovative and new that when I explain the technology at a social gathering, friends and strangers alike want to know more and want to connect me with someone in a healthcare environment that can benefit from its use."Bob Gawelek, Clinical Account Manager
"It's challenging and gratifying to work with the Cognivue team to bring such a revolutionary medical device to market that has the potential to change the way healthcare detects cognition decline and treats overall brain health."'Mark Croll, Clinical Account Manager