Cognivue test results are easy to understand and easy to communicate. A single quantitative score is summarized in a one-page report.
Upon completion of a self-administered 10 minute test, Cognivue immediately creates a one-page, easy-to-interpret report with a single quantitative score of cognitive function. Using this score, physicians can create a customized plan with the patient and their families for a continued course of action if needed. If they pass and no action is needed, they have a baseline for future comparison. A sample test report is broken into four sections.
- Simple scoring easy to understand and communicate.
- Scores > or = 75: No risk of cognitive impairment
- Scores 51-74: Low-Moderate risk of cognitive impairment
- Scores < or = 50 : High risk of cognitive impairment
- Graph encourages discussion with patient and family about results
- Provide specific feedback in ten areas affecting brain health and cognitive function.
- Records individual sub-test performances
- A high position on the line graph indicates good performance
Identifying Patient Information
- Name, birth date, date and time of test, and other identification